Is RW the most awesome pilot at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

Is it just me or is RW the most awesome pilot at ASA? What a cool guy, the guy is full of fun. I had to listen to his jokes for a whole day, i thought I was going to die of laughter. He has great humor and cares about everything. Am I the only one that sees this?

Is it just me or is RW the most awesome pilot at ASA? What a cool guy, the guy is full of fun. I had to listen to his jokes for a whole day, i thought I was going to die of laughter. He has great humor and cares about everything. Am I the only one that sees this?

They say that there is only one person out in the world meant for you. Maybe RW is yours? Act fast before someone else scoops him up.

Stiffy...

At least you're still the best person to get into an online squabble with. What shall we debate-to-the-death over today? lol

Stiffy...

At least you're still the best person to get into an online squabble with. What shall we debate-to-the-death over today? lol

Hey there. Haven't seen you around lately. Must be the winter weather keeping you and Walter busy. I'm actually trolling around today, not looking for a squabble, but trying to interject a thread that goes off on some "movie quote" tangent. We had that SKW Aspen thread going good a few weeks ago.

:beer:

Who cares?

Great! Go get a room :smash: .

You're a female FO, right? :confused:

Latest resources

Back