Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

grog_sit_reserv

Crashcave Lounger
Rumor mill has it that JohnnyO will leave sometime this week or next, any Mesa folks know anything about this?

If it's true, I will mark the day with a toast every year. I only wish his departure would be because he died of syphilis or some rare anal infection, that would make it even better....

Rumor mill has it that JohnnyO will leave sometime this week or next, any Mesa folks know anything about this?

If it's true, I will mark the day with a toast every year. I only wish his departure would be because he died of syphilis or some rare anal infection, that would make it even better....

You wish. He'll be around a while. He's in denial

He's resigning next week just like the NWA/Delta merger was supposed to be announced last week, and the week before, and the one before that. Maybe everyone will get lucky and I'll be wrong...

It seems that this thought has been coming up on IMBs every week or two since the court loss.

I sure hope so, but I have a funny feeling that JO and his lemmings have a "scorched earth" policy.

He is indeed leaving next week, going to Bankok, something about the young boy sex workers are not working as much since the airline execs have reduced their frequent visits. JO promises to keep their spirits up with frequent "visits", using Kungpow Air charters for quick trips to Thailand.
PBR

He is indeed leaving next week, going to Bankok, something about the young boy sex workers are not working as much since the airline execs have reduced their frequent visits. JO promises to keep their spirits up with frequent "visits", using Kungpow Air charters for quick trips to Thailand.
PBR

Do you ever not fantasize about sex with little boys? Was that your NAMBLA membership card one of the pilots called to say was left on board from a previous flight? I can't wait to see your reaction to Chris Hanson coming out from behind a door one of these days. I might just have to make a vidcap of it and background it on my work computer desktop.

Do you ever not fantasize about sex with little boys? I might just have to make a vidcap of it and background it on my work computer desktop.
The human $hitstain can type, wow! Get back to your cubicle and type something productive, there are planes flying without your supervision, how will they be able to continue?
PBR

Latest resources

Back