Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJL

Hi friends-

Happy New Year! Over the holiday, a friend suggested I send a letter with my resume directly to the CEOs at the fractional and larger charter companies (it sounded like a good idea).

As I am gathering the CEO names and addresses, a pilot I fly with told me that Raytheon is taking over Flight Options and that Kenn Ricci is no longer in charge or he was or will be fired. Anyone know anything about this? If Kenn Ricci is no longer CEO, who is? I loooked on the Flight Options web site and din't see anything different than when I last looked a couple of months ago.

Thanks

Yes, Mr. Ricci is still the CEO of Flight Options. Mailing your resume to Mr. Ricci will have little effect. You really need a Flight Opitons Line Captain to walk the resume in for you. You can also apply via the Flight Options Web Site.

As far as Raytheon assuming control of Flight Options, it is nothing more than rumor for the moment. Who knows what will happen in this economy. However, I am willing to bet that Mr. Ricci remains as Flight Options CEO.

Resigned??

I did hear that Michael Rossi, President and COO, resigned this week. Can anyone confirm this?

I also heard that Rossi was out and that there was going to be a BIG announcement on Monday.

Looks like a reorganization is on the way.

I heard that Mr. "7575" was going as well. OCC is a Buzz !!!!!

Mr. Rossi did not resign and Mr. Ricci is still the CEO. Flight Options is still hiring pilots and buying airplanes.

I heard that they're selling airplanes. Any truth to this rumor?

Adapt to change.......

Raytheon buys controlling stock.....

I guess they are tired of waiting for their Money!!! Can't blame them. After all Rent-a-Wreck was flying the Raytheon aircraft into the dirt with used aircraft owners on board..

So is Rent-a-Wreck gone??? I hope not.... For the pilots sake...

Bad day for CLE

Geez...

First the Cleveland Browns get sliced out of the playoffs, then Ricci gets the axe...what next?

Raytheons in....Ricci is out....and hopefully Rossi's out too. Maybe now that Company can start making money...somone should look at the books and see how much they got away with....

Latest resources

Back