Is it True.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only in aviation!

I would expect NJASAP to be all over this. Don't count on any of our guys going to Flops to cross a picket line.

From a 495er

Only in aviation!

I would expect NJASAP to be all over this. Don't count on any of our guys going to Flops to cross a picket line.

From a 495er

And they'd be on the sh1t list with the rest of us at NJA....

Good luck, I hope you guys get something good.

It is good to know that there are still a few guys with integrity, and I would be willing to bet that the majority of the rest of the 495 feel the same. All of us at Flops appreciate your support.

And they'd be on the sh1t list with the rest of us at NJA....

Good luck, I hope you guys get something good.

It would be worse than that.

Of the 495 that you know I'd bet ZERO would "love" that job opportunity. Something to do with that whole crossing the line thing...

I'm one of those 495 and I can tell you right now that would NEVER HAPPEN. During times like these we need to support our fellow aviators. That means no crossing of ANY picket lines. If I have to I'll go flip burgers for awhile but I'm not taking ANYONE'S job!!!!!!!

Will I get to fly a real jet???? Just kidding. As one of the 495 I would rather live off unemployment than scab

If I had to guess, the 495 would FORM the picket line, not CROSS it.

I know 495 people that probably would LOVE a new job opportunity at the moment.

And you'd be wrong. Anyone that's getting furloughed from NJA has been around aviation a while, and they know what it means to cross a picket line.

If Babbitt had any balls, he'd revoke every scabs ATP because they fail to meet one of it's main requirements: "Be of good moral character."

yeah I know 206 that would love a job here too, but don't think you would see any of us crossing that line either!

Latest resources

Back