• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is it just me or has this board turned into BS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You say that like it was a long time ago. Stop making me feel old. :)

Prove People Wrong.

It's what SWA Bubba fails at consistently.

Wow, it only took you two days to come up with that little gem. Damn, Bunkle, you're on fire. It normally takes you 10+ years to come up with a response to a thread.

Bubba

Last edited:
I haven't logged in here for years and i'm shocked at how quiet it is. I just checked the Cargo section to see a single post in the last month!

I'm seriously shocked at the lack of traffic. Is it just message boards in general as everyone migrates to facebook groups? or is it this specific board?

I haven't logged in here for years and i'm shocked at how quiet it is. I just checked the Cargo section to see a single post in the last month!

I'm seriously shocked at the lack of traffic. Is it just message boards in general as everyone migrates to facebook groups? or is it this specific board?
Died when the NJ union message broad here shut down

Here is your answer.

Everyone went over to www.propilotworld.com, just look at the number of members online there and the members online here, about 25 to 1.

Even the owner of this place doesn't give a crap anymore, and hasn't for many years.

Latest resources

Back