• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Griz really NetJetWife?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The dress has sparkles and a low back. His black uniform shoes will spoil the look, so he'll have to buy new shoes or do the ugly stepsister thing and try to squeeze into mine. I do hope he doesn't have a gorilla looking back...lol..that, too, would spoil the effect...:)

Is he going to share his closet with me? That's only fair, right? I could use some flannel shirts and sweaters for the winter. Would I find those there, you think?

Stop it !!! You know he is going to shave his back and legs...its the pumps that are going to kill his feet! But I am not seeing the black dress with sparkles...I see him in the red dress and fishnet stockings...got to get that tramp look going...

"He maybe be cheap but he is not easy !!! " :rolleyes:

I think we can pull this off with a little teamwork!

No no --I said low BACK , not black...lol...yes the dress is red. But I've remembered another one that my sister gave me--also red--2 pieces with lots of fringe. The flapper looking outfit may fit him better and we wouldn't have to worry about his hairy back. I do have fishnet stockings, but NOT for loan; I don't want them ripped up (I am 5'6" 125 lbs) so he has to bring his own..lol For the tramp look? Maybe one of those long cigarette holders to wave around as he talks? And lots of bright red lipstick--I'll supply that...:)

Just Stop It !!!

You are freaking me out...I am going to have weird dreams, if you keep this up ! Besides, I don't need Griz PO'd at me...

:rolleyes:

Sorry, I was just trying to accomodate the wishes of the one that started the thread. NJOwner felt that some levity was needed. He told me to lighten up, you see, Cosmotheassman. Darned if you do, darned if you don't, I guess.

If you're going to talk flying now, have at it..:) I'm just a contract issues person myself. Give my best to your wife please, B727 Captain. And if Griz gets PO'd..lol...I'm going to borrow a line from my kids..."He started it"! Off to make dinner. Have a good evening, gentlemen.

cosmotheassman said:
I can't believe this thread has gone this far. Unbelievable.
What.. the thread doesn't meet your golden seal of approval? There is a neat feature on this and most forum websites....... and that is the ability to "not click on threads that do not interest you". You can probably tell whether it will interest you by "reading the thread title". In this case, this topic will not interest you, so why feel the need to criticize?

cosmotheassman said:
Let's talk about flying stuff guys. come on!
Okay, lets talk flying. Why don't you start first? But please don't mind talking to yourself if I don't answer... because I'm more interested in the original humorous topic than talking to you.

Somebody please remind me what it is that netjetwife has done to deserve the blatant anger towards her, because I don't see it.

Now for the real nightmare....

Just Stop It !!!

You are freaking me out...I am going to have weird dreams, if you keep this up ! Besides, I don't need Griz PO'd at me...

How about Griz in NJW's swimsuit or lingerie?

Latest resources

Back