• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Frontier Still Hiring Pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No I am very happy with B6, however, the commute sucks. If you live in base, in my opinion, there are not too many better flying jobs. Yes I am trying to get the 411 on both.

Juice

Wait for the merger/buyout of F9 and then you can get a new base and still wear blue.. It's, gonna happen just a matter of time.. Even the tv's in f9 are ours

I bet United furloughs before Frontier.

You couldn't help but bring UAL into the thread could you? What the F does UAL have to do with the question that was asked? Are you hoping UAL furloughs? Well, not that it matters but we still plan on hiring 150-200 through the first six months of 08 but that can always change. Who knows? Maybe we will furlough. Who the F knows? Now keep UAL out of your loose mouth.

They will need pilots in 4 years 11 months and 24 days.

Not true.....if you are implying the new "Age 65 Rule". Frontier is a very young airline and with my remaining 23 years I am only effected by 25 pilots staying on due to the new rule. As far as pilots leaving, I am not sure where there is to go, maybe some very very junior guys going to hang out on the bottom of someone else's stagnent list. Frontier is definately being proactive in preparing for the impendind down-turn, but we have a very sharp CEO that is going to be ready to go when the time is right. Good luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back