Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Fltplan.com's eAPIS worth the $249/year?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I use eapis/customs 5-6 times a week, needs to be easy.

I feel bad for you... I use eAPIS every other month and its a huge hastle... especially when they fill up every seat... more data to enter... There has to be an easier way!!

I would think that if you were using eAPIS that much, then you should have a dispatcher that is doing all of that for you... but shoot... what do I know... I am only a pilot, and I don't get to see the big picture.

Just offering up what we use, it is really great, and just happens to work for us. And the total solution only set us back about $170 for the program... One time charge.

LB

Try a real flight planning service - maybe ARINC.

EAPIS takes all of 30 seconds, and you have the option of making a phone call and they will do it.

This isn't/shouldn't be a huge hassle.

Absolutely no affiliation at all, but for one-time $150, http://www.eapistool.com/ offers a tool that keeps it all on your computer. Essentially, you do all the work offline with it and then get online just to upload. Quite useful if you're in an area with poor or slow internet service. I have spent 15 minutes filling everything out on the eapis site, only to have the internet connection fail while uploading.

Use cbp.gov website, it's free and if you're not flying the same folks all the time pax you have to fill out all the info anyway. No big deal, takes 30 minutes to fill to form for 9 pax. It saves crew info.

Latest resources

Back