Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fokkers&beer

The dude abides.
Think about it, he can fly the pants off the Millineum Falcon, he can fix anything, he can shoot, and he never questions a duty assignment or talks back. Theres no better FO. He will probably go down in history as one of the most beloved fictional characters of the 20th century, and the worlds greatest FO.

However... I have my reservations about that cantina bar

He definitely is... However he was an accessory to a 134.5 flight. These guys arranged for a "charter" flight at the bar and they clearly didn't have a certificate. Not Part 135 but 134.5 and he helped Han do it. The FAA would bust his *&&^$^&%

Perhaps his flying skills were above par, but he probably smelled like cow dung, and he looked like hell sporting that unwashed and unshaven look.

Chewy, I am sure would also take one for the team and entertain the fat one while Han takes home the whore.

I'm not so sure if one can deem Chewbacca as the ultimate F/O untill all of his past is known. We all know that Han Solo was a guy of questionable moral character right? What are the odds that he was running some sort of right seat in the Millenium Falcon time building program. Surely that far into the future there would be no Flightinfo.com for Chewy to seek advice on PFT from the "experts". One can only wonder how a wookie might go about gaining the valuable experience a aircraft like the falcon could provide at such low flight time. I'm pegging Han Solo as the future version of Tab Express, and therefore Chewy would be a PFT'er..........

"0 time to the cockpit of a Federation X-Wing fighter in 18 months"

cool thread by the way, just had to fit PFT in for good measure. I'll leave it up to somebody else to work in how Han was somehow connected to Mesa:)

BankAccount=0$ said:
What are the odds that he was running some sort of right seat in the Millenium Falcon time building program. Surely that far into the future there would be no Flightinfo.com for Chewy to seek advice on PFT from the "experts".
Uh sorry but it was "A long time ago in a galaxy far away"

oops... is that my geek showing?

um... Keep firing a$$holes!

Let not forget Chewy was also apparently an A&P of some sort. And Hans operation was kind of shady....Falcon always broken, Hyperdrive on MEL...never did I see a log book either...

Boeingman said:
Perhaps his flying skills were above par, but he probably smelled like cow dung, and he looked like hell sporting that unwashed and unshaven look.
You just described a captain I used to fly with... except for the flying skills part.

Movie Trivia: Did you know all of those characters in the cantina scene were modeled after the Van Nuys FSDO?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back