Is ASA really that bad of a place?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ilikeairplanes

I have a interview coming up...I have heard nothing but bad stuff about this place.. Should I take the job or wait for something better?

Ilikeairplanes said:
I have a interview coming up...I have heard nothing but bad stuff about this place.. Should I take the job or wait for something better?

I am in my 8th year at ASA, yes our contract negotiations are stalled, yes our current contract, with regards to work rules is not the greatest, scheduling sucks, however we have a great training depatrment, our future looks good, it is not all doom and gloom as some people on this board make out, if things are that bad for those people than why don't they just leave? Every airline has it's problems, pay is not that bad, for a regional that signed this contract in 1998, they put you up and pay you during training, once you can hold a line things will improve for your quality of life. We have our fair share of whiner's, so does every airline, I guarantee you will not find an employee group not complaining about their airline, that is nature of the business, the same people complaining about the same sh1t!

Latest resources

Back