• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Airtran Really gonna hire?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
App window opened and closed, Any interviews scheduled yet?

There is a group interviewing on both Monday and Tuesday next week. I don't know about anything beyond that but I know those two for sure. Additionally, I was told that they have a May 3 class scheduled. I have not been able to confirm that yet but that is the word going around the training center. Oh, by the way, the window is still open so anyone still wanting to apply can still get their stuff in.

Airtran

Thank you for the info about AirTran.

QUOTE=hairball1173;1981154]Av8tor91. Yes you have a chance. I heard there are 2 corporate guys in the last class. Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

Seems like things cooled down with all the hiring talk. Are they still calling/interviewing? I read somewhere they are starting a class of off the street (not guys from pool) new hires beginning of May, hopefully thats happening. Congrats to those guys. Hopefully more positive news in the near future.

Seems like things cooled down with all the hiring talk. Are they still calling/interviewing? I read somewhere they are starting a class of off the street (not guys from pool) new hires beginning of May, hopefully thats happening. Congrats to those guys. Hopefully more positive news in the near future.

I was at the jobfair last week, a class starts on Monday that had already been full from interviews from the week before. Not another class until July 19th then one in August, and probably one per month for the rest of the year if all goes well

Hi!

You need 500 PIC 121 and ??? 2500??? total -121. The corporate guys had -121 previously, I assume. Also, foreign airline time counts, in some way or another (flying for Emirates, or Cathay Pacific, for example, is NOT -121).

cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back