• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Iraqis cheer our arrival

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here here to that... Great post. WE ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING. Leaving Saddam in power will create more death over the next decade then the amount of lives lost in getting him out now.

Iraq will be a better country then it was before.

Again, it's another country better off then it was before us Americans lost our lives to make it that way. And again, it's probably another deal where we won't get the due credit for it either.

Think real hard before you go out and protest. Sometimes the greater good requires some real temporary pain. No pain no gain. No pain at all and someone else will create it for you-

Last edited:
This was the key question left (perhaps we should wait to see how Baghdad reacts). We knew Saddam is bad. We knew he hurt his people. We knew he has and is trying to get more WMD and perhaps use them against us. BUT DID HIS PEOPLE WANT TO BE HELPED?

It makes me soo... pleased... to see this initial reaction. There is a fantastic shot of Iraqi children around a Humvee get M&M's and cheering widely that is on many sites now. I hope this continues.

May I just say... sometimes the right choices are very hard to make, and not at all popular. I support our President and his courage.

Real reason for celebrating

The Sunnis just want their McDonalds and MTV.

SR

Latest resources

Back