Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Iraq Video site showing US MIL in action?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

Anyone know of a good site that has videos of Helos, planes, etc, taking out Iraqi insurgents. I get a video every now in then over email, but was looking for more. Thanks in advance

The one I like best is the Marine sniper team on top of a building BS'ing, talking about whatever and the sniper while looking through his scope would stop in mid-sentence and BANG! Then he'd pick up right where he left off, stop mid sentence again... BANG! Must have capped at least 10 when he what carrying on a conversation about nothing in particular. Wish I could remember where the link was...

MarineGrunt said:
The one I like best is the Marine sniper team on top of a building BS'ing, talking about whatever and the sniper while looking through his scope would stop in mid-sentence and BANG! Then he'd pick up right where he left off, stop mid sentence again... BANG! Must have capped at least 10 when he what carrying on a conversation about nothing in particular. Wish I could remember where the link was...
SWEEEEEEEEEEET. That would be great to see if you happen to come across it, I'd appreciate the link. Thanks.

siouxicide said:
MG, are you thinking of the Blackwater USA guys? Here's some vids of them along with a bunch of others.

http://www.militaryvideos.net/
No, I remember specifically that it was a Marine Scout-Sniper team. I've seen the Blackwater movies before and they're pretty bad-a$$ too. It's refreshing to see that we still have some bad-mo-fo's in the US, especially with some of the whiney little weenies we see around every day...

There are some good vids and photos on Ogrish.com - use caution - some are pretty graphic............

Latest resources

Back