• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Iran Air pilots are joining the uprising

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to nudge the thread back on topic, but it's very unlikely that Iran's citizens, airline pilots included, would even have a concept of a fair election were it not for the good work that American fighting men have done next door. Domestically his Administration was arguably an unmitigated disaster but I think that there's a good chance that history will be much kinder to him on the subject of Iraq.

I am sure your consciouses hopes so......

Frickin people are dying over there and you guys are having a pissing contest. Pilots are tools

News flash, people are dying everywhere in the world, every day, nonstop. Life still goes on for the rest of us. If we all stopped living our life every time someone died, the world would cease to function. Sorry to sound so cold, but that is the truth.

Nobody is happy that people are dying in the streets over there, but sitting in a corner and crying about it half a world away helps nobody.

Yep, I mostly agree. One question, why hasn't his worship done anything to repeal the Patriot act? Why hasn't the Supreme done anything to stop the unfair trade practices that have cost this country so much. Bye the way, NAFTA was Clintons baby.

I know its the "in thing" to bash Fox news, but other than the editorial segments what is your beef. CNN, and worst of all MSNBC have much more biased editorial crap.

The sooner you realize Dem. Rep. what's the difference the better off we all will be. One is paid off by oil the other by drug companies.......

the real enemy to our constitution is the Bilderburg group, they are the ones pulling the strings of all our so called leader, bar a very few.
I'll just say that cable news sucks all around. Fox news is blatantly partisan. Msnbc helps balance them out. and CNN slants left. The constant whining from the right about every other media is due to conservatives being wrong and illogical in their beliefs and expecting the media to not report on it.

conservatives being wrong and illogical in their beliefs and expecting the media to not report on it.

Now there's a real unbiased opinion for you :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Frickin people are dying over there and you guys are having a pissing contest. Pilots are tools

Couldn't have said it better

if any actual debate was going on that would be different- our country devolves to partisanship way too fast.

Back on topic.

I have spent many overnights in The Hague with the Iranian Air pilots and I wish them the best. They are a great group of pilots and personable until their government rep dressed as a captain catches them talking to us.

Good Luck Comrades!

Latest resources

Back