• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

iPod stealing cargo pilot gets busted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how they could catch this guy yet UPS couldn't figure out what happened to the $10K server my brother ordered that was loaded on the local delivery truck yet never made it to his IT department. lol

I just bought an iPod Touch using Marriott points and it was shipped by UPS. When it showed at the door I opened it up and inside was an iPod box with no iPod in it. The company that sent the original package made it right and told me during the coversation that this has been a big problem with UPS lately.

So sad..

I remember on day one when I first showed up after ground school as a new hire getting a lecture from the cargo supervisor which went roughly "If you steal from customer cargo, we will make sure you go to jail." I also remember thinking at the time, "But, I'm a pilot. Why am I getting this lecture? No pilot would steal freight." Obviously I was wrong.

-TF

This actually happened back in April.

The Ipod was only the thing that got him caught. He screwed up by registering it with Apple. There was a LOT more that they couldn't prove, including pistols, and some laptops.

Needless to say he was fired on the spot.

Freakin scumbag low life.Atleast wait until you're hired by mesa before stealing ipods.:laugh:

Aaahhh....thats where you're wrong my friend. As soon as he can work, DHL will contract with MartinAire, refleet them with 777 freighters, and make him the CEO of the airline. He will then strike a 20 year ACMI with DHL to provide dedicated 777F lift on an ACMI cost plus basis of whatever his work release pay is, plus 3%. Sure DHL could fit all of their freight in a MartinAire Caravan, but due to DHL's "green" initiatives, they realize that it's WAY greener to put a Caravan size load of freight in a modern, green, efficient 777F from CVG to JFK because with so little freight on board, the 777F burns less gas enroute, thus reducing the carbon footprint.

Career over?.....I think not.

This actually happened back in April.

The Ipod was only the thing that got him caught. He screwed up by registering it with Apple. There was a LOT more that they couldn't prove, including pistols, and some laptops.

Needless to say he was fired on the spot.

I guess his low income at MTAIR made him start his side business of electronics...........but still not right.

I guess his low income at MTAIR made him start his side business of electronics...........but still not right.

That's the crazy thing, he owned 2 laundromats and had a good income. He had been a company instructor, and over 3000 hours in the 208.

Flush

Latest resources

Back