Ipad 2 covers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FORE LEFT

For those of you that are using the Ipad 2 for flight operations; what kind of protective cover are you using? We fly Lear 45's so we don't have a ton of room up front. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Used the iPad smart cover on the first two we bought. It's ok for protecting screen but leaves the back open to cosmetic damage sliding in and out of cabinet behind seat that we store them in. Just bought ifrogz holders for second two iPads that covers on both sides but leaves all switches and charging port accessible. Bought from shelf at AT&T store for like $65. Will probably buy more and ditch the smart covers.

I got the smart cover for the front and I got the Belkin snap shield IPAD2 for the back, they both work great

Leather, booklet type deal at Target or Walmart. Some have windows at the corners which means no protection if it falls on a corner....get a solid, 4 edge protection book. The top folds back under and also will allow it to be propped up a few inches on a counter.
The bare ipad and the ipad with the smartcover slip right off your leg. The leather booklet deal is pretty stable.

Targus Leather for Ipad2

Bought 2 of these and are perfect. Protects the Ipad way better than the Apple cover which is only for the front. They are a little heavy but after learning how the cover works it becomes very manageable.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back