• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Introducing Delta's Deltalina

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of her, and trust me when I tell you that you are slandering her. Not a good thing buddy.
I would drop that real quick.
A lot of things fly on here and the other board, but slander and innuendos are not two of them. Just take this as a warning. (A friendly one at that)

Last edited:
I know of her, and trust me when I tell you that you are slandering her. Not a good thing buddy.
I would drop that real quick.
A lot of things fly on here and the other board, but slander and innuendos are not two of them. Just take this as a warning. (A friendly one at that)

Wow, one can not even make a joke on flightinfo anymore without one getting panties in a wad. No pun intended. She is a good person and does a great job.

I am just telling you to be careful. I assume that she as well as other read these boards.

I know that I would not want people talking about me like that. Lets just draw down on the industry and whatnot and keep the personal attacks out of it. That is all.

I am just telling you to be careful. I assume that she as well as other read these boards.

I know that I would not want people talking about me like that. Lets just draw down on the industry and whatnot and keep the personal attacks out of it. That is all.

Well the industry sucks, I have gained 10 pounds since my furlough, and Coors Brewing company cannot brew fast enough.

Is the FA a "true" readhead?

Latest resources

Back