• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Int'l Jumpseating to HKG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a friend who works for Cathay, based in HKG, and living in LAX. He's on this board from time to time. Last time I talked to him it sounded like he was having good luck out of LAX getting to work.
YMMV.

I don't know if CX is the way to go. They've been oversold from all west coast departure to HKG. Maybe he works for CX perhaps??

Have anybody got any experience jump on Polar before?

another cfii said:
I don't know if CX is the way to go. They've been oversold from all west coast departure to HKG. Maybe he works for CX perhaps??

Have anybody got any experience jump on Polar before?

I think he usually goes on UAL.

Are you on Kalittas list? You have to book ahead of time but like others have said the upper deck of a 747 wih bunks beats a passenger plane any day of the week! We fly many trips a week LAX-HNL-PGUM-VHHH. Check it out.

Nah, we're not on Kalitta's list. Though we're on Evergreen, ASTAR, UPS, Fedex, Express Net, Polar, Atlas.....

On another note, used to see a few 747 classic in MEM for couple months, what's going on?

Anybody has JS w/ Polar lately? What's the procedure for overseas stuff? i.e. ORD? Where do I check-in? How about overseas? Thanks in advance.

Latest resources

Back