interviews with XJT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AJL5236

Has anyone received any notification from XJT for an interview? Seems like things slowed down a little in Feb. How long does it take for "Pending requisition" to change to "screening?"
Thanks

Mine took about a week and a half to go from pending to screening. I submitted February 6th. It still says that its in the screening process.

What does added to requisition mean?? I've got that on my app but I think I'm on the low end for TT.... Piedmont interview on the 7th, aiee!

xjt

From what I am told it means that they haven't looked at your resume yet. Not sure how correct this is, but it makes sense. I applied the beginning of Feb. When did you apply?

I applied on the 15th of Feb, it was actually my second application, I was turned down when I applied last October, took about two full months. I had 1100/100 at the time and they said too low, we'll see, now i have 1250/200. Hope that helps you, good luck if you get it. Good company to work for.

well good luck to everybody with xjet...i got a call from ASA today but my recency of experience wasn't quite up to par with what they are looking for and i don't have a current flying job (looking)....the guy i spoke to suggested the glass cockpit familiarization course from ATP but I don't have 6 grand just lying around to spend on that so not sure where to go from here................

Latest resources

Back