• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interview to class at ATA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It depends, but generally not too long. ATA does not maintain a deep pool. I got a class date offer the same day I got my hire letter, which was less than a week after interviewing. I was in class 3 weeks later. It's a great time to apply, we're hiring like crazy. Good luck!

HG

Not long...

As HarleyGuy was saying,

I was in his class and I waited about 3.5 weeks to get a interview date, and after the interview I was in class about 4.5 weeks later. Pretty quick considering the amount of apps ATA is processing these days...

Good luck!

-TC

HOPE THIS HELPS,

INTERVIEWED 9/10-- LETTER RECEIVED 9/20-- CALLED FOR CLASS 9/25-- CLASS DATE 10/06

GOOD LUCK

Latest info--- We have purchased 5, used 757's, delivery will be in 04', next years total is 7 now with two more 73s arriving. 05' brings 7 more 73s for sure and who knows what else. Management has stated 737 staffing is almost complete for the year and after the first of the year hiring will resume indefinetly. The 7 aircraft arriving in 05' will complete the delivery of the initial 40 73s, however, we've yet to be informed about the remaining options on the 40 more.

JDDC10:

Congratulations!! Welcome to one friggin' great place to work. Did they tell you what equipment?

App submission to intvw call

Congrats to all of you who got the call.

How long was it between when you sent in your app to being called for an interview?

(fingers still crossed)

Thanks.

Last edited:
HEY OLDFREIGHTDOG,

IT WAS ABOUT 3 WEEKS FROM APP SENDING TO CALL FOR INTERVIEW. AND I ALREADY POSTED THE REST OF THE DATE SEQUENCE, GOOD LUCK !

JDD

Latest resources

Back