Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wang

Wang Sung Li
anyone know what the dispatch interview for mesa is like and what questions they ask?

wang said:
anyone know what the dispatch interview for mesa is like and what questions they ask?

Are you a human?
Is your heart currently beating?
Do you speak English?
Do you know what an airplane is?

I kid only because I'm a former YV'er.

as for dispatch all regional airlines suck the only difference is location and what logo you are wearing. I know this because I have dispatched other places as well. Maybe I have my own reasons for needing to move to mesa AZ. Also if I wanted a smarta$$ answer, I could have posted on the regionals board.

Wang -
Not "all regional airlines suck". Maybe you've been bouncing around between jobs too long to settle down and build up a little seniority to enjoy what you are doing. Starting over at the bottom sucks. But eventually you get over it, usually.

If hot weather is the reason you're wanting to go to Mesa, why not check out SkyWest? It's definately hot in SGU. And I'm forecasting another new-hire class shortly.

Sorry you're not getting the answers you are looking for about interview questions... but if you had asked about SkyWest, I'd have said the same thing SKC said. There's no secret interview questions that one dispatch manager asks that another dispatch manager doesn't know about and ask. Know the FAR's and weather with regards to flight dispatch for the test. The interview is an interview.

flyjumpseat, I appreciate your reply and info and you are right about starting at the bottom. It does suck. And that is probably the reason I have not enjoyed the places i've been so far. But not all interviews are all the same. Yes, many similar questions are asked. I've had an interview only take 20 minutes and i've had one last an hour and 15 minutes. That's more of what I meant to ask is what type of interview is it meaning long or short. Also I never recall saying that weather was the reason for needing to move there so that kinda leaves SGU out of the question.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back