Interview info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WarnerNo13

I've got an interview locked up with Airtran. If there's any Airtran 'spatchers out there who can provide a gouge or any other info shoot me a PM thanks! :beer:

Good for you dude.. good company, good people... mgmt there changes a few years ago, so the info I have is dated.. but just be yourself.. know your stuff, I am sure someone here will PM you with the latest..

Good luck, a nice new year gift!..

Thanks for the good words fellas. Now where's PullToGuns so we can discuss the #1 pick in next year's draft?

Thanks for the good words fellas. Now where's PullToGuns so we can discuss the #1 pick in next year's draft?

I thought about throwing my hat-in-the-ring with AAI. Orlando is in my home state and there are enough rednecks around there to make me feel at ease. However, I realized there is much work left for me to do here in this part of the world and some of it cannot be done in Central Florida without misdemeanor indictments . Maybe next time!

I wish you luck W#13! My only suggestion is to have a large, hot bowl of oatmeal right before the interview to keep your energy up!

About the draft picks, it seems the Ewes have a slight edge over the Succabeer's for the honors. The real KW had a pretty good year with the Parakeets, for a fossil!

I thought about throwing my hat-in-the-ring with AAI. Orlando is in my home state and there are enough rednecks around there to make me feel at ease. However, I realized there is much work left for me to do here in this part of the world and some of it cannot be done in Central Florida without misdemeanor indictments . Maybe next time!

I wish you luck W#13! My only suggestion is to have a large, hot bowl of oatmeal right before the interview to keep your energy up!

About the draft picks, it seems the Ewes have a slight edge over the Succabeer's for the honors. The real KW had a pretty good year with the Parakeets, for a fossil!

I'll be so close to the Riviera you'll be wishing you had come back while trying to find a parking spot for your camel. Haha I think if I have oatmeal right before the interview I'll hurl wild oats in warm milk. Ew.

Speaking of ew, I think the Lambs should be the Ewws not the Ewes. I can see it now: "with the first pick in the 2010 NFL draft...". It's hard work getting to the bottom and staying there.

Carry on your missionary work, I hear it's popular.

It seems like Airtran hires more frequently than some of the other carriers.....I wonder if this is due to turnover, or mainly just growth? Anyone have the inside scoop? What does future hiring look like for Airtran? I don't know much about Orlando....I'm sure it's like every other city with its good parts and bad parts. I wouldn't mind applying in the future, but just not ready to do so at this point.

Can't talk much about the internal workings of AirTran, but I can speak to the Orlando part.

It ain't cheap living down there and, from what I can recall, the starting salary for AirTran dxr's is somewhere just north of $30k. If you have a family and are moving down there on a single income, that might be tough. FWIW

COL in the Orlando metro

The costs down here used to be really high 2 years ago.. many people have moved here to our little town on the east coast.. Titusville because the COL here has become really quite reasonable with all the housing prices down about 35%, many empty and renting is much cheaper.. and avg 3/2 home here can be rented in the 850 to 1200 month range..

The orlando people came here because the commute was alot easier driving to orlando 40 miles than driving through or across the city... getting to MCO from my house is about a 40 mineasy drive on an interstate hwy directly to the airport.. and the Airtran GO..

So before you shoot down an Airtran opportunity.. check it out for your self.. email me any time with general Q's about the area.. I have been here 30 years..

Anyone know if they got that new SOC built? I interviewed there a couple yrs ago and the room they called the SOC was a dump.

Latest resources

Back