• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interview gouge for American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is Eagle back to doing sim rides on the interview? Can I log the .5 we put in the 707 sim?

That's the nice thing about this forum. One can ask questions. Some people can either answer those questions in a sarcastic or useful manner.

I haven't seen a useful answer yet. If I had the info, I would have helped. Sorry.

Dude, I am still chuckling about the obstacle course. I don't care who you are, that was some funny $hit.

This thread delivers with perfect flightinfo form. We have Eagle obstacle courses, greasy food, v1 cuts, people complaining about the quality of answers given, use of the word Nazi, poor saps hoping for good news at their regional, and last but not least: MESA SUCKS.

Whoops, -1 point noone has said Hitler's Youth yet.

That is so true, they brainwash you with all those American Airlines logos. But you're about as close to an American Airlines pilot as is a goat herder.

So wait, the Goat Herder is not an American Airlines pilot? That lying SOB!

Hopefully there is going to be some pretty big movement or news here in the next couple months.

Yeah, from what I've heard, all your CA's with AA numbers are making out their hardship cases so they can get out of going to AA. Especially the 200 or so that were affected by some arbitrators ruling. I wonder if all the FO's will be able to make some sort of hardship case for all the extra time they have to spend as FO's because of these old coots.

The sim training is very stupid, you get into a briefing room and an old guy litteraly explains to you how to turn an airplane!

Isn't that obviously redundant when talking about an Eagle CA? I've heard they are still using cave walls as their writing stock.

Latest resources

Back