Interview from Eagle bridge program, etc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

need2AV8

If you, or someone you know, has received an interview from American Eagle with less than the 1500/300 minimums, please respond with the following information:

-total time and multi time
-ATP written yes/no & score
-from what school/program did you (they) come
-any other info you feel is pertinent

FWIW.....I faxed a resume and cover letter over there the other day and got a letter back saying I was a "prospective candidate". It said to go online and fill out the AirApps thing. The letter also mentioned they interview Mon-Thurs and be prepared to spend the whole day.

My times:
1380 Total
180 Multi
I have my ATP written: 90+
Currently a CFI in FLA

Good Luck.

I did the online app a week ago and had the dean from the university I went to send a LOR directly to them. The LOR got there yesterday and I'm waiting to see. I read on a previous thread that having the dean send that LOR directly helped a guy get the interview rather quickly. Gouges show a call for an interview that varies from 0 to 4 weeks.

1940 TT
131 ME
ATP written (98)
CFI/CFII/MEI

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Buck

Had a letter of rec from my dean. Eagle sent me back a letter saying to fill out the online app, sent me an NDR request form and pilot application supplement which I filled out and returned, and got a letter detailing how to get to the interview. No invitation, but I figure it must be forthcoming.

No ATP written
ERAU

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back