Internet job listings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILOVEBEER

What is the best website for internet pilot job listings? Is it climbto350, corporatepilot, findapilot, airapps, etc. I don't mind paying, I just want to make the right decision.

Thanks

That really depends on what it is you're looking for, but based on your bio, I'd guess you might be happiest with Air Jobs Digest, and their online publication, AirJobsDaily.com. It combines corporate, airline, government, etc, and seems to be a little more comprehensive and a day or two quicker than other online services. That said, Climbto350 isn't a bad source at all.

here's a job:
Word of mouth is still the best way

C310/C414 Pilot needed immediately

EMAIL THIS JOB TO A FRIEND Job DescriptionPIC needed immediately for C310 and C414 operation. Position based in Portland, Maine (KPWM). Preferred applicants will have at least 1500TT, 300 hrs multi-engine. Commercial license required. Second class medical. Salary: $25K/yr Email or fax resumes. Please, no calls.Company InfoOther InfoView Company Profile
file.aspx

Maine Aviation Aircraft Charter, LLC
1025 Westbrook Street
Portland Jetport
Portland, Maine 04102
Cumberland

Website:www.maineaviation.comPost on site:From 12/5/2006 until 2/3/2007Categories:Other
Tourism
Transportation/Logistics
Job Type:RegularFull/Part Time:Full Time Salary:Annual Salary Location Notes:Portland JetportBenefitsWe offer group health and dental insurance, a 401k plan with a company match, life insurance, paid vacations and holidays, competitive pay.Contact Info
Operations
Maine Aviation Corporation
1025 Westbrook Street
Portland Jetport
Portland, Maine 04102 Phone:207- 780-1811Fax:207-772-7277Email:[email protected]

LOL! Thanks for the job posting. Not quite up my alley. I'm looking for something part time. I have a real job which pays the bills but I would still like to fly on the side. Oh yeah, it has to be based in southern California.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back