• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

International Travel days on Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think there was an email from the ASA travel department about a month ago stating that you can go beyond the free 6 at a cost of 150.00 each day plus taxes. The reason was Delta figured out everyone was paying for ZED on other airlines and they might as well get the 150 for them self's. Ah big D looking out for you.

That is incorrect. Intra-Asia, AMS-BOM, and South America does NOT affect your travel days.

So I could travel from the states to NRT and that counts as 1 travel day but then I could spend the next 2 or 3 weeks flying between NRT and all the other Asian countries that Delta serves going back and forth to NRT and than when I return to the states you're saying that in all, I would of only used up 2 travel days? That's awesome if true.

So I could travel from the states to NRT and that counts as 1 travel day but then I could spend the next 2 or 3 weeks flying between NRT and all the other Asian countries that Delta serves going back and forth to NRT and than when I return to the states you're saying that in all, I would of only used up 2 travel days? That's awesome if true.

Yes, the travel days are transoceanic days. So intra-Asian does not count against the days. Crossing the Ocean to get to Asia counts, as will crossing the Ocean to come back.

Latest resources

Back