International Group in Penn Yan, NY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ex-nutjeter

Does any one know anything about this company? They list one G-IV and that they are looking for Pilots

Just want to know what the work conditions are like and anything else

Thanks

I believe their office is in Penn Yan. I don't think the plane is based there....It might be in ELM, can't remember.

Over the last few years, they seem to be constantly trying to fill that position (s).

If you interview there, ask LOTS of questions. Your profile looks like an airline type, and Netjeter. IMO, you'll be interviewing for a position where there word "schedule" is unknown...

If you would like some more 'opinion' on the operation and their management, PM me.

Good luck.

Ever wonder why some companies can't hold onto their pilots??? Rumor was shortest time employed there is 1 trip or two days. Quite a few (most) don't make the first year anniversary. Ever wonder why tigers eat their young?

Judging from a previous association with the gentleman that runs the company, I would say the posts up to this point are good advice.

Nutjeter, the airplane is on a 135 I believe. I think a separate company was formed by SCM called International Group. SCM Associates is the Penn Yan company which "manages" the airplane I think for an owner, but I'm a bit fuzzy on that. But essentially it's a Steve Marchionda operation so I would suggest that you and Waldom get together via PM's as he's much more in tune with what is going on there.

I honestly don't know what's going on at SCM. I flew that airplane for the same owner at another management company several years ago and can attest thet he [the owner] is a decent sort.

Last edited:
PIC 90 with no bennies. If they train you and you quit they will go after you. Based in ELM. Recently investigated for 135 duty time problems, but I think they resolved that with a scheduling software change. Call the ROC FSDO. Ask how many CP's and DM's they've had in the past two years.

I talked with them a year ago. They pay under market and no hard time off. Wouldn't give a lot of details to questions. And they are always looking. That tells you a lot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back