• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Interesting Shuttle America Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Naturally, I can't get the link to work (with two different versions of Acrobat, no less!)... But I bet I know what it sez. Thanks for the link, or at least trying!

We all know how terrible airplanes
of any type are for the environment
and people that are stupid enough
to build houses under app/dep
paths.

This is why I see more deer, geese,
ducks, doves, cyotes etc. while I'm
at the airport than when I am out
hunting! I bet if there was a seaport
there would be more fish too!

dumb fuquing dumb fuques!

As we all know, there is a HUGE difference between a Stage II "Jet" and a Stage III/IV noise profile "Jet". Naples has been fighting for a Stage II ban for a long time. Alot of other airports are pursuing a similar ban on Stage II equipment. Bedford has very flexible Stage II operating limitations (be it through formal or informal means).

A little education for the residents at the time they oppose scheduled 121 ops will go a long way for the airline. The first step before anyone opposes a Stage IV RJ is to implement and enforce a 24 hour no exception Stage II ban. Naples has been fighting for it for over 5 years, and still has not won full implementation. NBAA and othe roperators will make a strong argument for the operation of Stage II from Bedford as the sole reliever airport for Boston corporate traffic. Until a Stage II ban is in effect, and while there are still "smokers" rattling the Waterford and disrupting the leaves in the park the carriers should have no problem dropping a Stage III/IV RJ into the airport.

The lawyers should make out like bandits again on this one.

adios.

Latest resources

Back