intercom in CRJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

btrthn5n5

Does the CRJ have an intercom? Just curious. If they do I'm gonna buy a headset with the ears enclosed...if they don't I will have to opt for the open ear kind.

Also...if the CRJ's do have intercoms, are they standard equipment or is every airline different?

btrthn5n5 said:
Does the CRJ have an intercom? Just curious. If they do I'm gonna buy a headset with the ears enclosed...if they don't I will have to opt for the open ear kind.

Also...if the CRJ's do have intercoms, are they standard equipment or is every airline different?
Interesting your asking this considering your current position is "CRJ FO"

very good catch...

I guess I should change it to "Lear FO / CRJ trainee". I start class on the 16th. Last trip in the Lear today!!

...I was pretty excited and changed my profile right away.

Picky

Since we are being Picky....

How about the Ratings?: All?
You have a lighter than air rating?
How bout glider?
Instructor glider?
Helicopter?
Examineer?
AGI IGI?

Hey was it PSA that you are going to work for?
Good Luck.

Nope...not PSA.

If we are going to be REALLY picky.....

I hear it is tough to find Examineers, I think they are like the "boss" Examiners :).

Last edited:
Get the Telex 750's...and go splurge on some leather ear pieces at radio shack - $10. They cut down the outside noise significantly. I flew 3 years in the CRJ and loved those headsets and would never reccomend those single ear piece ones.

ClubORD said:
Get the Telex 750's...and go splurge on some leather ear pieces at radio shack - $10. They cut down the outside noise significantly. I flew 3 years in the CRJ and loved those headsets and would never reccomend those single ear piece ones.

Hmm, Good Idea.

On a side note: I bought a pair of Telex 750's from ebay for $90.00. Beats paying over 200.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back