Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TheDogsBollocks

Ex-AMF Scallywag!
Looking for employment info on the operater who flies the Intel Corporate shuttle out of Hillsboro, OR. I believe they answer to the callsign of "dynajet". Any info regarding a website, pay and working conditions etc, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Look em up on flightaware.com and then do a search on the FAA registry. That should at least get you an address. Of course you could always cold call some of the FBO's where they fly to/from.

TheDogsBollocks said:
Looking for employment info on the operater who flies the Intel Corporate shuttle out of Hillsboro, OR. I believe they answer to the callsign of "dynajet". Any info regarding a website, pay and working conditions etc, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The name of the company is ADI (Aerodynamics Inc.) out of KPTK in Waterford Michigan. Last I heard the pay was approximately:

Capt. - $60k
F.O. - $35k

Here is some additional info; I hope it helps you out somewhat:

750driver said:
The name of the company is ADI (Aerodynamics Inc.) out of KPTK in Waterford Michigan. Last I heard the pay was approximately:

Capt. - $60k
F.O. - $35k

Here is some additional info; I hope it helps you out somewhat:

Thank you very much sir.

The real question is .... ¿why? (several past threads on QOL)

You should make it a point to talk to the pilots who have flown this contract or better yet, who are currently flying this contract. It is not stawberries and melted chocolate.

I have know SEVERAL people who have flown this gig and they all say the same thing ... stay away. That is not saying the current Intel vendor has cleaned the show up, but in the past it was a piss poor place to work.

G100driver said:
The real question is .... ¿why? (several past threads on QOL)

You should make it a point to talk to the pilots who have flown this contract or better yet, who are currently flying this contract. It is not stawberries and melted chocolate.

I have know SEVERAL people who have flown this gig and they all say the same thing ... stay away. That is not saying the current Intel vendor has cleaned the show up, but in the past it was a piss poor place to work.
Curious to find out if the people you refer to are still there now and can attest to the current working conditions. Also do you remember the threads in question that you quote so I may look them up?

Thanks.

TheDogsBollocks said:
Curious to find out if the people you refer to are still there now and can attest to the current working conditions. Also do you remember the threads in question that you quote so I may look them up?

Thanks.

They have all moved on, hence the new management might have cleaned the place up. Just do a search for intel hio ect and you should find it. It was several months ago when the subject came up last.

I hope they have cleaned themselves up, because it should be a GREAT job. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back