Intel Shuttle (and others?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Number$Cruncher

I searched the forum and the last post on the subject mentions ADI as the subcontracted operator for Intel's corporate shuttles. Is that still the case, or did EJM ever win it back?

Also, if not having been shut down entirely, have any of the other larger shuttle operations in recent years (like Dow, GM, Ford, Limited, UTC, AOL/Time Warner, etc.) also gone the route of outsourcing?

Thanks.

Ford is still using an in-house shuttle, GM has a fleet of G350's and 450's (I think they kept a C650, I know nothing about their shuttle), AOL is shuttling around in a Do-jet, as is Sears, and ADI is managing Dow with a A319 now instead of the Fokker (It's still sitting on ADI's ramp). As far as I know, they still are flying Intel, as well.

Do I score points for a rhyme? Perhaps next post I'll go for Iambic pentameter.

I see the AOL DOJET at IAD a lot, as well as HEF. Sorry for sounding dumb, but i'm not familiar with the corp side of things...... who is ADI? Thanks

The AOL/TW shuttle is a DO-328jet managed by Ultimate Jet Charters. As for the A319 in PTK is that the Daimler-Chrysler aircraft or is there actually another 319?

Dingo, ADI is one of the FBOs at PTK. Aerodynamics Inc, I believe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back