Intel aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mbisch99

I am looking for any information on flying for intel out of hillsboro Oregon. Has anybody flown with them and if so any info on hiring reqs, where to apply, QOL, pay etc would be appreciated

Interviewed there a few years ago. Pay for FO's was 35-40K. Upgrade was 6 months- 2 years (merit based). QOL was hands down the best I've ever heard of. They asked me if I was willing to dedicate 3 and maybe sometimes 4 days a week to them (while being home based). I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Thought everyone was very professional and laid back. Heard they were bought by XO Jet?? The Intel contract came up for renewal every 4 years. That was the big drawback for me. I thought it would have been the best job out there if I was 25 and single.

... I thought it would have been the best job out there if I was 25 and single.

Doesn't that just about sum up a bucket load of jobs on this side of the industry? Frustrating sometimes...of course not being 25 and single is sometimes irritating too :D

Not laid back, thats for sure. Very anal and uptight once your through the door. Its an EMB, not a space shuttle. The sked comes at a price...

Latest resources

Back