Insurance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Movin' on up!

Anybody here know where and how to get loss of medical insurance?

Last edited:
Movin' on up! said:
Anybody here know where and how to get loss of medical insurance?

If you are healthy I would seriously look into a Health Savings Account or HSA. Much better deal then traditional health insurance and you have more control over your dollars. Also about 40%-50% cheaper then tradtional insurance.

Go to www.zanderins.com for more info.

Trust me on this one. In addition to being a pilot I am also an insurance agent. And no I do not work for Zander, they just happen to be the best independent insurer in the nation.

I looked into health savings accounts, but I would like some sort of insurance that will cover my paycheck for at least 6 months if I were to lose my medical. I already have medical insurance as well as death insurance, but what do you think about the loss of medical insurance?

Movin' on up! said:
I looked into health savings accounts, but I would like some sort of insurance that will cover my paycheck for at least 6 months if I were to lose my medical. I already have medical insurance as well as death insurance, but what do you think about the loss of medical insurance?

Ohhhhhhhh, I misunderstood. I thought you were asking for traditional medical insurance. OK, yeah then I might look into Harveywatt. I dont know much about them so I can't give any reccomendations but I do know that they do sell lots of insurance for pilots. I would check them out.

Latest resources

Back