Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILS JNKY

Sea Plane Pilots Assoc
Well at long last,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i passed my insturment rating today, and i can truly say that there is a lot to do for this one .

Now on to the twin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the money goes twice as fastttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.............

fly safe:cool:

CONGRATS!!!

With that instrument rating out of the way, the other ones seem to just pile up!
You are going to love the TWIN. It's a lot of fun.

Fly safe!

Congrats

The instrument rating a biggy. I personally think it is the best rating you can possibly get. Theres got to be nothing like going out in a Stereman on a nice severe clear day, but having an instrument rating just backs everything else up and opens up a new world of aviation that exist out there. Make sure you use that rating and keep in current.

Have a great one,
J.

Instrument Rating

Congratulations on getting it!! :) :)

I've always regarded the Instrument rating and Private certificate to be the two most important steps in training. If you think about it, you learn really all there is to learn about flying an airplane during the Private. The Private really lays the foundation for your career. If you don't learn the basics that are taught in the Private and don't learn them properly the first time, you'll have trouble with your flying later. The instrument rating is professional flying. You don't fly jets by outside reference; it's all instruments. Everything after the Private and Instrument are just variations of what you learned during that training.

Good luck with your multi. It's mostly procedures, but fun, too.

Well done.

The first time you sync up a pair of throbbing engines, and make them purrr, you'll be hooked on twins!

Note to other students: you can take your instrument and the instrument instructor written tests on the SAME DAY, and save having to go back over the material a second time several months from now.

Latest resources

Back