Instrument Refresher?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Catnhat

I have a student who has Com, Instr., ME, but has not flown for a few years. He has decided to try again to pursue an aviation career. Not being able to talk him out of this, I have a question...
Does anyone have a recommendation for a CD/DVD/Online based Instrument Ground School? He doesn't need a test prep, since he already has the rating. I am looking for a comprehensive ground school that will thoroughly cover everything for the instrument rating so he can be sure he is up to date.

I think the King Schools DVD ground schools is the best thing out there. Whether you are learning the information initially or using it as a refresher it is very informative. I do not know if you have delt with the product before but Martha and John King can be pretty lame sometimes, but they get the point across very well.

Ryan

Thanks, that's what I am looking for. I have the Gliem ATP and it is NOT an instructional package. It is test prep only and assumed their Instrument would be the same.
Does anyone have any experience with the Instrument program from Sporty's? Compare to King?

Latest resources

Back