• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Inside Delta pilots minds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it when there are jokes around there is always some ERJ pilot who assumes a busted interview took place?? No Nemrod!! I never applied and never interviewed at DAL, see it for the joke that it is and only that...

WD.

He couldn't apply, as we require an education.....His GED didn't quite cut it!:laugh:
Besides his problem w/ the DL guys lies with the fact that when he goes away to fly his rj, his old lady is rocking the house with the SLC pilots, ALL at once!:blush: :laugh:

He couldn't apply, as we require an education.....His GED didn't quite cut it!:laugh:
Besides his problem w/ the DL guys lies with the fact that when he goes away to fly his rj, his old lady is rocking the house with the SLC pilots, ALL at once!:blush: :laugh:

RJ????? ,my bad i thought you knew I was on the A320!! Oh I get it now RJ because we only fly the 320's domestic. Naw that can't be it either as we fly them to some int'l destinations. You forgot to tell them that my old lady is your mom:eek: :D

Happy easter.

WD

Nothing like waking up, grabbing my coffee and reading Pylt and Wiskey go at it!!! And too think you guys are buds!! Thank God!!

You Two Nuts have a great Easter!!

Nothing like waking up, grabbing my coffee and reading Pylt and Wiskey go at it!!! And too think you guys are buds!! Thank God!!

Now that's funny and worthy of print.

WD.

1200 and you're just waking up now?? I guess you need all that sleep cause in your part of town, nothing spells lovin like marying your cousin!:smash: :laugh:

Happy Easter WSurf!

Hey, don't forget me guys! Happy Easter!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ever wonder what's inside 737PYLT, General Lee, FDJ2 and 800Dog's head? Hell inside ALL DELTA pilot's heads.

http://blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/

WD.

Wisky dufus:
Get over the fact you weren't hired! Your posts are boring! DL is now accepting online applications through airapps.com! Get out and apply and stop obsessing! You're looking more and more like a complete jackass with every hit of the "submit post" button!

Latest resources

Back