• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

(Insert Democrat Here) Hoses Intern...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL!!! What's wrong with these guys that they can't keep themselves from banging young women?!?!?!?

Keep it in your pants.

Please don't hang him yet, let him win the nomination first.

Gotta love reporters!

If someone says something "off the record", that means it is off the record and cannot be reported, and certainly it can't be attributed! I guess Clark hasn't learned the ropes yet.

You know, the other day I was walking down the hall and a young female co-worker was walking too. It just took all the fiber of my being not to screw her right then and there. It's just too hard to not screw women who aren't my wife.

I feel for ya John "F." Kerry. How apt the added "F." to his name really is....

Admit it ... you're all just jealous. Especially you, Bart. If you were a burn'n hunk a bullet-headed, horse-faced, man-meat like John Kerry ... women would throw themselves at you, too.

:D

Minh

I am jealous all the way up to the part where his $300 million wife kicks him to the curb... Ms. Heinz does not have a political agenda like Hillary did, so if it is true, John Kerry will probably have to find multi-millionaire wife #3.

John Kerry will probably have to find multi-millionaire wife #3.
D@mn ... I've been hitched three times and not a millionaire among them. Where does one find these rich babes? Oh ... and size or age doesn't matter. When the lights are off ... it's just a question of who washed.

:D

Minh

I think it's all a ploy for the Hildabeast to be nominated in 2008. It is so obvious, look at the clowns they were able to muster up for the nomiation(has anyone been able to get ahold of sharpton, his odd of a nomination are somwhere between 0 and NONE) I will say watching the Dems self-destruct is quite entertaining.

Latest resources

Back