(Insert Democrat Here) Hoses Intern...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chuychanga said:
Well if the Drudge Reoprts says so then it must be true. Let's hang the guy already!

Interestingly enough, this story, like the Lewinski story was known in the major media but they choose to sit on it. Drudge didn't.

To my knowledge, Drudge has only gotten one story incorrect and he retracted and apologized a.s.a.p. when the error was found out. You may not like him, but his credibility is far better than any major network or newsmagazine.

enigma

enigma said:
Interestingly enough, this story, like the Lewinski story was known in the major media but they choose to sit on it. Drudge didn't.

To my knowledge, Drudge has only gotten one story incorrect and he retracted and apologized a.s.a.p. when the error was found out. You may not like him, but his credibility is far better than any major network or newsmagazine.

enigma
This is not in defense of Limbaugh, but Drudge and the Enquirer(sp) were the first to break the illegal drug story. The media didnt wait a day to follow suit. Now they want to hold off since its Kerry not one of their rivals/enemies in question.
usc

ha, i had posted the same thread, not seeing this one...doh!

aint it funny how the media is all over something as simple as Bush's driving record, but this whole missing mistress thing has yet to get much attention.

like buff said, the latest is that this leak was from the DNC side of the house (the Clark camp to be exact) but some even speculate so far as that this leak was via Clinton in order to sink Kerry so that Hillary will be able to walk in and take over in 2008 (which still gives me cold chills) :eek:

Snakum said:
Oh ... and size or age doesn't matter. When the lights are off ... it's just a question of who washed.

:D

Minh

Heinous, yet witty.

I will say watching the Dems self-destruct is quite entertaining.
A CBS News poll has some troubling news for President Bush. He now trails Democrat John Kerry by five points amid continued worries about the economy and rising doubts that Iraq posed an immediate threat to the U.S....

Did I Miss Something?

In one of the news reports, the dad called him a sleazeball and in his statement to the press, he says he is a nice guy and he will vote for him for President. Make ya wonder how much Kerry's heiress paid the girl and her parents to keep her mouth shut. It would be priceless to see how many phone calls have been made to Kenya from the good senators office! :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back