• Start date
  • Watchers 14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You think??? What a d**k...........who taught you to type.....ELMO?

This IS fun! BOLD on, BOLD off, BOLD on, BOLD off......

Last edited:
Then take a water bottle for each pilot and wrap it in a napkin and place it in the storage closest to that crewmember. [ /QUOTE]

I used to tuck the top of the napkin underneath itself around the top. This takes too long and the tuck can come undone. What works better is to unfold the napkin twice and wrap the bottle, letting the condensation seal the napkin to the plastic.

Albie...what a great post. It's funny how when I enter the cockpit and the orginal crew does even a small portion of what you do I think of them as very professional. Little things like that show how truly professional you are. Nice work!

CD

As for the original post: building flight time whether civilian or military are the quickest ways into a cockpit job.

Iron Maiden RULES!!!

Time to go break out my "Number of the Beast LP"

Woh to you on earth and sea for the Devil sends the beast with rath for he know's the time is short...

I saw Maiden in 1982 at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. Killers tour. Eddie was walking around the stage with a hillbilly bottle of booze marked xxx on it. It was a triple concert with "38 special" and "Rainbow". Ronnie James Dio was the lead singer for Rainbow. I almost got my butt kick by a couple of goons. Man, that was the good ole days.

I've seen pilots cleaning pax cabin on some airlines, in my opinion you get paid to make a flight safe, the more time you spend cleaning a cabin the less you spend reading and doing paperwork, or resting. Let's not make CEO's bonus bigger, they should pay for cleaners. My 2 cents.
Colt.

I feel it is up to someone else to clean up my mess in the cockpit. If I do not like the toppings on the burger, I try and aim for the trash bag, but if it does not make it? At least I tried.

IntheShade said:
OK so now I am curious.

Who (at your company) cleans the passenger cabin and what type training do they have to accomplish the job?

who the heck are you, no linkable avatar, no post, etc, whats up with that?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back