Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vballindaytona

hey yall,

they are advertising for 20 series lear capt/fo's. i read the past entries from 2003 about them (seems kinda rough), anybody know if anything has changed since then? schedule? qol? pay?

The are always looking. That should speak volumes. Shouldn't it?

(BTW if its growth then it is okay to be always looking.)

Just a tip from an old dog in the yard.

Current Employee/pilot

hey yall,

they are advertising for 20 series lear capt/fo's. i read the past entries from 2003 about them (seems kinda rough), anybody know if anything has changed since then? schedule? qol? pay?

Is there any first hand knowledge from a current pilot employed at this outfit????

Last edited:
I have run into guys that left there. Word is not good. They really should move the operation to South Florida...

This is the same outfit that used to be called Colvin Aviation until their certificate was revoked after multiple fatal crashes. I had the opportunity to talk to the fiancé' of the King air Pilot who went down in Dalton Ga. It was not a safe environment.

I have also interviewed pilots who flew there and their advice was DON"T.

thanks much, after reading that 2 years ago they were paying a lear captain 28k/yr, that is enough for me to stay away. thanks guys.

I flew with a guy that worked for them a few years back----he had nothing good to say about them---

Kingair Capt.pay

I don't even think that was a salary. It used to be based on mileage.

If a lear capt.pay is $28k/yr,then what would a Kingair capt.pay be at this outfit????

Am thinking about $18k/yr!!!Which is practically NOTHING these days!!!!!

Word is that they want you to pay up front for your type/sic checkout upfront then are reimbursed something like $800/month until it is paid for. I wonder if they pay you interest as well.:confused:

Latest resources

Back