• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Info On UPS Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anybody live in LouuuUHville by choice? If so why???

Well, Probably because cost of living is cheap. And if youre' a 4 Year FO at UPS you could just Bid Reserve at 81hr and 140.00hr. And like my buddy fly about 260hrs a year.......

Hmmmm, where do I sign up?

Well, Probably because cost of living is cheap. And if youre' a 4 Year FO at UPS you could just Bid Reserve at 81hr and 140.00hr. And like my buddy fly about 260hrs a year.......

Wsurf.....

Do I know you? Because you just described the last 4 plus years of my life. ;)

Redmeat....

One could also say the same thing about MSP, DTW, TEB, EWR and on and on......

After living in 18 different states and 3 different countries, I've pretty much figured out that the place doesn't matter... it's what you make of it. SDF really isn't that bad and the cost of living is pretty cheap.

Net

Come to the island state....

Wsurf.....

Do I know you? Because you just described the last 4 plus years of my life. ;)

Redmeat....

One could also say the same thing about MSP, DTW, TEB, EWR and on and on......

After living in 18 different states and 3 different countries, I've pretty much figured out that the place doesn't matter... it's what you make of it. SDF really isn't that bad and the cost of living is pretty cheap.

Net

Move to Hawaii, there is a difference!!!!!!

'taint cheap though
Luv

That is part of the problem. Getiing paid 140K per year for only working 260 hrs is ripping your company off!!!!

That is part of the problem. Getiing paid 140K per year for only working 260 hrs is ripping your company off!!!!

Doesn't that depend on how much money your company is making?

Being on Reserve isn't working?

You might be the only one here having a problem getting paid this. Experienced, College Educated, Military Training......... I think that is the correct pay for their job!

So really, thinking like you is PART of The PROBLEM!

Last edited:
WSurf, don't pay any attention to instructordude. He also wears his airline pilot uniform when he spanks the monkey.

Latest resources

Back