Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Info on Scenic Airlines Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL280 said:
Many years ago Scenic got banned from America West jump seat, I'll bet it's still in place.

I can think of 3 guys off the top of my head that commute with America West twice a week to go home. One of the guys in my class jumps AWest back home to Phoenix every week.

We have a pretty big list of airlines that let us jump (including Northwest so I can get home!) and all my experiences have been very positive. In fact...a lot of guys want to talk about the Otter.
 
MarineGrunt said:
Is it reasonable to commute from SLC? It appears from some other posts that they hire some seasonal dudes for the summers... I could probably suck it up for the commute for 6-12 months....

Any input from those "in the know?"

I also can think of a guy who commutes to SLC every week. Talked to him the other week about it and he said he hasnt ever run into any problems.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom