Info on Plane Sense/ Alpha Flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TheGreatChecko said:
Did I miss something on the website? I've looked around but can't find anything about hiring, careers, jobs, etc. Nothing about that job fair either.

Thats why I posted it here.

Wow, 2 pages on Alpha and no one has asked about pay and health benes. Can someone who knows give us the rundown on pay and benes, as well as QOL in MHT. Thanks

The pay is comparable and then some to what NJA was making. Good medical and dental plan, 401k. Great people and company. We have a very low attrition rate but word on the street is a lot ******************************

Last edited:
???

I haven't had a chance to read the new Pilot.Controller glossary...just what exactly is "**************"?

For anyone looking for info on alpha I know they are hiring for a class coming up in feb i think. I just went through their new process for hiring. HR interview first, then tech interview with training dept, they will call you for a sim ride at webster and then a captains interview. Ground school is a week then you go down to sim com in ORL for 4 days and then a two day survival systems course in GON and then a check ride. Pay doesnt start till you pass the checkride. The flying is fun and so are the people, great plane and great company.

Just come to Netjets and be done with it..seniority means everything.

So there was not much of a response on Single Turbine vs. Multi Piston. Anyone care to elaborate? I'm seriously looking at Alpha.

Personally I do both. I fly for Alpha for the turbine PIC and fly a 310 part time on my days off. Helps both the checking account and the logbook. I never had a life before Alpha, so why start now! IMO, you can't go wrong with Alpha for career progression, and the QOL is really fantastic.

Latest resources

Back