Info on Pinnacle/NW airlink?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pat1900

I'm looking to get more info on Pinnacle Airlines. Some of the questions I have are,

1) How much do they pay per flight hour and per diem for the first Two years as an FO and Capt.?

2) Whats the monthly guarante?

3) I hear they have orders to recieve about 40 plus CRJ's in the next few years?

4) How long for upgrade?

5) Whats thier junior base?

Any feed back would be great, because I am considering this airline!

If you started today:

FO/CA
Pay 1 2

19.54/51.91 23.68/55.11

Monthly guarantee is 75 hours

Per Diem is $1.40 till 5/05

Right now there are 40 something RJ's, by the end of '04 there are going to be 95.

There are no upgrades happening right now due to all of the Saab pilots transitioning to the RJ. Once that is complete early next year, it's anybody's guess. I have heard though, at the last pilot meeting that the CP said that anyone with the time to upgrade will be a capt by the end of next year.

As far as the junior base goes.... for FO's lately you could get any base you wanted in a month or two. For CA's MEM is senior, followed by MSP and DTW.

HELP!!!

Can anyone give me Stephanie's last name so I can fire a resume her way. I think my buddy's saying it's Grantham, but he's not sure.

HELP ME!!!

thanks!

Last edited:
It's Grantham, but not sure on the spelling. Call 901-348-4100 and ask the receptionist.

Thanks JJJ.

That's the correct spelling, y'all.

Can anyone give me Stephanie's last name so I can fire a resume her way. I think my buddy's saying it's Granson, but he's not sure.

Call the front desk at the head shed they will be able to tell you. 1-800-603-4594

Pinnacle operates 48 CRJ's currently and due to have 51 by the end of the year. There should be 22 deliveries in 2003 and another 22 in 2004 for a total of 95. I wouldn't expect to see any deliveries for a long time after that.

The upgrade situation is very tricky right now as JJJ has said. The last remaining saab pilots are being displaced into the CRJ and the company is trying to correct the current overstaffed situation. I don't believe the Chief Pilots statement about everyone that wants to being able to upgrade by the end of next year. There are still around 20 CRJ captains due to be displaced to FO by the end of January and they are trying to get the staffing down from over six crew members per seat to 4-4.3 per seat. If they succeed in this they will only need about another 40-50 captains and another 70-80 new hires by the end of NEXT year (not including attrition).

MEM is the most senior captain base followed by MSP then DTW. MSP is the most senior FO base followed by DTW then MEM. All in terms of holding a flying line.

Unfortunately, there is very little attrition. I know of 2 people waiting for Fedex classes and that is it!

Latest resources

Back