Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sunnfun

Syö lika
Does anyone have any recent info on Hop-a-jet or Aero Toy Store? Are they hiring or will they be hiring soon? Competetive minimums?

Any Info greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Sun'n Fun

I know a Hop-a-Jet Lear 55 rolled of a wet runway about 3 weeks ago, so i'd say they aren't hiring. Best way to get any job at FXE is to keep on pursuing it. I'd recommened showing up everyonce in a while and dropping a resume

Hey Guys I am looking at getting back to South Florida, does anyone know what corprate outfits are worth sending resumes too? I am sitting at about 3500tt and 2500 Jet time. Is Personal jet a good gig?

There's nothing good in S. FL! Nothing!

Hop isn't hiring and they have let a number of pilots go this year.

It's a wasteland down here right now. I moved down here before the industry went into a tailspin, wish I would have stayed where I was at before, but IM stuck now. Want some advice? Stay far, far, away for now..

It's a wasteland down here right now. I moved down here before the industry went into a tailspin, wish I would have stayed where I was at before, but IM stuck now. Want some advice? Stay far, far, away for now..

Try being stuck as a five year regional F/O.

If anyone works for Hop a Jet, I am curious about pay and quality of life?

If anyone works for Hop a Jet, I am curious about pay and quality of life?

Had a friend that worked there a couple years ago and was the worst job he's ever had. He never upgraded and they made him pay for his type to begin with. They don't follow any kind of senority for upgrade, just who they like........sooo u have to kiss some big ass to move on. That's all I know. Ohh and their mx is not the best either.

Latest resources

Back