Info on Cargo 360

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

screwed_again

I just received an email from Cargo 360 about an interview in December for a 2nd Officer position. Does anyone have any insight on what is going on over there now??? Any info would be great!

There's a lively (and polite) thread running on that "other" airline-pilot forum. Several posts from a guy that just interviewed.

How long ago did you submit your app? Just curious cause I haven't heard anything back from them yet, myself.

I heard they make you pay for your own drug test and backround check...is this true

I heard they make you pay for your own drug test and backround check...is this true

I was invited to an interview about 8 months ago, and yes, it is true that you have to foot the bill for the drug screening....something like $300. You also have to pay for your own transportation to SEA, and a hotel, if you need one. I believe they had a 2 year training bond (contract) for the 747 type course....can't remember how expensive the bond was, but it was significant. Bottom line.....I took a pass on the interview.

I was invited to an interview about 8 months ago, and yes, it is true that you have to foot the bill for the drug screening....something like $300. You also have to pay for your own transportation to SEA, and a hotel, if you need one. I believe they had a 2 year training bond (contract) for the 747 type course....can't remember how expensive the bond was, but it was significant. Bottom line.....I took a pass on the interview.

Did they ask for your first born too?

Its a new way to make money in aviation -pay for peeing.(PFP)

Something is seriously broken in this business.. I mean seriously.

A buddy of mine flies for them. They have the Classic 747. He said if I remember correctly that most trips are 7-10 days with usually a week off in between. He said the SO are working hard now, more like 21 days on and that they are hiring a bunch of SO to help this out. Other than that, trips are not bad.

Latest resources

Back