Indy Air Sux

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

saabchkairman

You guys are going to fly mainline a/c for regional rates. You guys suck!!! Can anyone say MESA revisited.

huh?

Indy Air rates for the Airbus are not far off from JetBlue and America West. Are AWA and JBlu flying mainline aircraft for regional rates?
Is there a regional that has a better scale than this one?
You doing some drinking tonight by any chance?

12 $132 $74
11 $130 $74
10 $129 $74
9 $128 $73
8 $127 $72
7 $126 $71
6 $125 $70
5 $123 $69
4 $121 $65
3 $118 $61
2 $116 $58
1 $113 $35

saabchkairman said:
You guys are going to fly mainline a/c for regional rates. You guys suck!!! Can anyone say MESA revisited.

You must be doin some drinkin..... Or you forgot to log off in the crew room and someone is posting as you...

How's ATA treatin you brotha?

saabchkairman said:

airlinepilotpay.com

The drinks are on me B#tch...

saabchkairman said:

MESA Revisited. There I said it!

Actually, our airbus rates are higher than both Frontier's and Spirit's when they mature in 2007.

Are you going to yell at those guys, too? Or are you just a little bit envious.

(Enjoy flying your Saab.)

saabchkairman said:

Since when are CRJs mainline aircraft?? I agree, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Indy is not trying to make anyone elses life difficult, they are just trying to survive like everyone else. Just say good luck, and move on.

Re: Re: Indy Air Sux

DoJetMX said:
Since when are CRJs mainline aircraft??
Psst... DoJet... they're getting Airbuses, but don't tell anyone. I didn't tell you, you never saw me, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, nod-nod.

Re: Re: Re: Indy Air Sux

ShyFlyGuy said:
Psst... DoJet... they're getting Airbuses

Yes I know they are getting Airbi. The rates that were released were for the CRJ routes thus far.......

Re: Re: Indy Air Sux

GogglesPisano said:
MESA Revisited. There I said it!

Actually, our airbus rates are higher than both Frontier's and Spirit's when they mature in 2007.

Are you going to yell at those guys, too? Or are you just a little bit envious.

(Enjoy flying your Saab.)

Hey Googles,

You are wrong! Frontier's pay scale is higher than ACAs. Even b4 Frontier got the 12 % raise, our pay was higher than ACA (airlinepilotspay.com)

Dont mean to be anal but get your facts straight before writing B.S. on the board.

By the way, I hope I-air kicks some A$$ in IAD. They are my alma matter

Adios

Latest resources

Back