• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

India is DESPERATE!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I want a leader I am thinking the platoon leader back from Iraq might be a bit better at dealing with non-standard outside of the box then a guy who has a four year degree.

Just for the record, a platoon leader would normally be college educated in the first place, a commisioned officer. But your point stands - I'd rather deal with the platoon sergeant than the kid with the degree who is still sobering up from the last four years.

Just for the record, a platoon leader would normally be college educated in the first place, a commisioned officer. But your point stands - I'd rather deal with the platoon sergeant than the kid with the degree who is still sobering up from the last four years.
Wait a second...

You're supposed to sober up after college?

Where's the fun in THAT? ;)

maybe lear70 and pilotyip could have their own board and we could all stop by from time to time.....

...if I fly in India, will I get to be part of the Sanjaya/American Idol conspiracy?

I DID have my own board a while back.

It was entertaining for a while and served its purpose, which was to keep the PCL ALPA guys from becoming message board Nazis.

;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back