Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In these trying times a little humor is due...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
So you stumble across this guy running for a congressional seat.

http://www.michaelsforcongress.com/index.html

Now then, this guy has a plan!

He claims the following...
Bringing the public low
air fares and low cost primary health care "without" government intervention. I "DON"T" need your money, I need your vote...

Be sure the click the hypertext link about low air fares, and you'll soon see he "DOES" (sic.) need your money to fund his pipe-dream flying mess of an airline.

Oh yeah, and click the button about "Women's Rights"... I'm still laughing.:laugh:

Last edited:
THe fun part for me was his stand on securing voting rights for felons. He says:

Lucky for me my offense occurred in California, a state that automatically restores civil rights upon completion of one's sentence. For the last several years I've been able to vote as well as run for any political office.

He lost that 2006 election in the primaries garnering only 15% of the Democratic vote. The winner lost in the general election gettting only 47% of the overall vote.

I guess womans rights will be coming soon....
I'll have to mention it to the wife :)

Scary thing is people that live in towns like say.....oh I don't know - maybe Wasilla, Alaska can get elected with worse credentials than this guy.

It's too bad that ATA has gone to that great defunct airline boneyard in the sky. This clown would have been a perfect fit for management there.

Latest resources

Back