In need of a ferry pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PacoPollo said:
Would do it for the flight time only. Dont worry about expenses.
PM.

I hope that you are not serious... if so good job on being another bottom feeding scum sucker who screws honest hard working ferry pilots out of much need work and money.

Kingair1181 said:
I hope that you are not serious... if so good job on being another bottom feeding scum sucker who screws honest hard working ferry pilots out of much need work and money.

Thank You, I Myself and Other Ferry Pilots I Know Are Very, Very Hard Workers! I have been cheated out of many jobs from bottom feeding scum. Another thing is most the bottom feeders take way to long to deliver an airplane they just suck up the time and waste a lot of the customer’s money if they do it for expenses only...

I am looking to do some fun flying on my days off, PM me with the details! I can jumpseat!

I am an experienced professional pilot, so insurance requirements will not be a problem!

Alrighty then...

Now that we've gotten the usual forum thing out of the way... PM me if you acutally want to get this thing done. I know several people who would be willing to ferry your (hopefully) new baby. Let me know your insurance requirements?

Kingair1181 and NW Pilot,
Interesting perspective from you folks trying to make a living as ferry pilots.

On the other hand, there's people like me who get paid in other parts of aviation and fly GA aircraft for recreation. I pay to fly GA and would certainly consider the opportunity to fly for free (and help a fellow owner/pilot) if my real job permitted. Taking a couple of days to fly a Musketeer or Sundowner (especially on someone else's dime) is my idea of a good time. I suspect you could find a hundred guys like me at www.beechaeroclub.org. In this case, only 450 miles and in the wrong part of the country, the 'cost' to me would be too high, even if expenses were paid. So someone else who likes to fly gets a free Mouse flight--not criminal, dishonest, or otherwise unethical in my book.

Good luck and fly safe . . .

Be 23 said:
Kingair1181 and NW Pilot,
Interesting perspective from you folks trying to make a living as ferry pilots.

On the other hand, there's people like me who get paid in other parts of aviation and fly GA aircraft for recreation. I pay to fly GA and would certainly consider the opportunity to fly for free (and help a fellow owner/pilot) if my real job permitted. Taking a couple of days to fly a Musketeer or Sundowner (especially on someone else's dime) is my idea of a good time. I suspect you could find a hundred guys like me at www.beechaeroclub.org. In this case, only 450 miles and in the wrong part of the country, the 'cost' to me would be too high, even if expenses were paid. So someone else who likes to fly gets a free Mouse flight--not criminal, dishonest, or otherwise unethical in my book.

Good luck and fly safe . . .

I have an airline job that provides medical benefits for me and my family, world-wide travel, and covers my self employment taxes on my GA flying business. In a good month I make more than double at GA than flying pt 121. Be a professional pilot and charge for your skills and still have fun in that Sundowner. I just put a client into a 73' and we'll start his instrument training next week. I'll get $50/hr. to fly it to boot. Somebody need a ferry pilot? Local ferry with no overnight is $250-350/day plus any fees or expenses. Multi-day rates at $350-450/day includes lodging and meals. People will pay for a professional if you let them :)

FlySacto

Latest resources

Back